Last night I was changing McKenna's diaper while she was sleeping so that she didn't soak the bed during the night. She usually wakes up just enough to lift her bumb so that I can put the diaper under her, but instead, she said in her sweet, tired little voice, "I like chocolate", with her eyes still closed!
I had to go to my room because I couldn't stop laughing! Whatever she was dreaming about, I'd love to have that one tonight!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

9 comments:
That is so cute!!!!
Where did she learn to love chocolate? Certainly not from grandma chocolate, I mean , Minon.
Okay....for some reason....I don't remember putting that comment on here. WIERD! lol....but it IS a cute story. Mmmmm....chocolate!
Hahahahahahahahahha. I HAVE had that dream.
It's a condition called the See's Syndrome. After 25+ years of being exposed to See's candy, the vicious chocolate craving manifests itself in our offspring for generations. There is no cure for the malady. I'm so sorry. We were young and inexperienced. I can help Kenna through this. I've done it before.
From this day forward, I will never ingest a See's chocolate again! We can lick this together. This addiction must be stopped! Who's with me?!
Anyone?
that is sooo cute! I miss you guys soo much!
I love it!
That dream sounds very familiar....
anyway...
Grandpa i dont think any one is with you!!!
I have that see's something or other and i like it!!!
Love Choco... i mean, KAIA!
I would pay her $20 if she would talk in her sleep about why girls are crazy.
$20.
Post a Comment