The fourth of July went all right. It started with Kenna and me going to the pool, which was awesome because we were the only ones there for about 1/2 hour. Then my friend and her little boy came and played.
Then later in the day, as some of you know, my bf and I decided to call it quits, but then he came to a bbq Kaysha was having w/me anyway. Weird, I know. So it was kind of an annoying night, and I wasn't in the mood to do anything. So randomly, the next night was more fun. I wasn't expecting to do anything, but my mom called me and asked me to meet her and Kaysha to get some food, and then we'd go back to her house and light the rest of the fireworks. Jarom met us at moms, he got dropped off by his "big brother", Jeremy, and he decided to stay and hang out for a bit. (did I mention he was hot?) Mitsy, you'd agree with me on this. Kaysha does. Anyway, that night was a lot more fun, less people+more family=more fun. Kenna kept covering her ears and getting a little scared, but for the most part, she was a big girl!

2 comments:
Well, I was all excited to see that you made another post....but I'm a little sad that you haven't called me lately so I would have known what happened. I'm sorry. I'm glad that you had a great 4th of July though! It sounded like fun....and I'll have to take a look at this guy you talked about. lol. I love and miss you. Call me K?
It sounds like you had fun! Being with family is always my favorite part of the holidays!
Post a Comment