Friday, July 18, 2008

Another Day At Work

The other day at work, McKenna was playing with some of the "little people" toys we have and started to stuff them into her shirt. She was keeping them on the upper half of her torso, making sure none of them were around her stomach. One of the girls I work with asked her what she was doing, and she said, "It's a mommy shirt!"

I'd say she was about a B cup.

7 comments:

Kaysha Alesa said...

Wow. A "B" cup. She is already bigger than you.

Dad said...

I dunno. I just don't know.

sean said...

o.O

Mitsy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Sorry Ash I wrote on Mitsy identity and had to erase it cause I didn't want her blamed for my comment. What I said was that McKenna is a smart girl. I could have saved a few thousand dollars and just bought some little people to get a mommy shirt.

Dad said...

Uh, it wouldn't have been the same honey. Trust me. :D

Kaia Minon said...

Me and kenna are the same size!!!!
AHHHHH!!! she catching up so fast!