Finally, after waiting more than 2 months for the retarded DWFS people to sign a paper for me to get my medical insurance, I got my card this weekend. It seemed like every time they told me to hand something in and that would be the last thing I had to do, a week later they would tell me I have to do 5 more things. Then another week later, they claim that I never turned anything in! They're retarded, slow, and manipulative. But at least I finally got my card, (after numerous phone calls every week for the past month!)
I just can't wait until I can afford everything on my own. That'll be the day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Hey Shlina~ I wanted to let you know that I have tAgGeD you... come and take a look!
Dude. DWS is slightly annoying, but how great is it that you get too have medical insurance for free!!
Post a Comment