Monday, October 13, 2008
Sickness
So, I have what McKenna had. It took me about 3 hours to be able to even get out of bed yesturday morning. I pretty much just made it either to the bathroom or to the couch. And let's not even talk about food. Even the thought of it made me sick. I still haven't been able to eat anything today, but I'm at least sort of keeping down liquids. I've already missed school on Friday, and now I'm missing it today and I feel SO behind. Luckily, though, my English teacher said I could take the tests on Wednesday. Now I have 3 tests I have to take that day. Really not looking forward to it. Anyway, at least today I'm out of bed and walking around, even if I feel like garbage doing it. Hopefully by tomorrow I'll feel better enough to go to school.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Just let us know how we can help honey.
I woke up at 2am with Dax puking and now I can't sit up for too long or I think I'm gonna! I'm soooo sorry I feel your pain!!!
just think of brown Beef broth with beef chunks, and maybe some warm, watered down oatmeal.
that's my patented lose weight while sick diet! You think of those things and you become something like an Olson twin!
Thank you so much Sean for making us all sick. Hope you feel better soon, hon. love, mom
I'm sorry you are sick too! I hope you both get better. There's nothing worse than being sick and not being able to take care of yourself very well, let alone take care of a sick child. :( Love you and get better!
Post a Comment