Friday, October 17, 2008

Outside Fun



Kenna always asks me if she can go outside, so I love that I have a fenced in backyard so she can go back there while I do homework or housework. Her favorite things are the sidewalk chalk and of course bubbles. Maybe for Christmas I can get her one of those little Playschool playgrounds so she has something else to do out there.

4 comments:

sean said...

or a soda machine!!!

Dad said...

Naw. Li'l kidlets need to move and climb and jump and walk and play outside so they don't get fat like their grandpas.

Mitsy said...

I'm jealous of the weather you are still enjoying. Today is nice but tomorrow will probably be cold just because I said that. lol

Anonymous said...

Yup, we do have such great weather don't we Ash. I still wear my shorts and capri's. Kenna makes such great sidewalk pictures. Her hands and clothes are often more colorful than the sidewalk. haha