Tuesday, October 14, 2008

No More Gold's


I quit Gold's last night because I'm done with putting up with my boss. It's normal having one or two people not being able to stand their boss, but when EVERYONE who works there can't stand her, you know there's a problem. Maybe one day when she either gets fired or quits, I'll go back. She was telling lies about my sister, who she's never even met; she's telling lies about the members, saying that they have a problem with the employees, when come to find out, they have a HUGE problem with her. Big enough problems that they call corporate on her. And she tells lies about the employees. I'd go into more detail, but it would take about an hour or two, and I still feel sick, so I'll spare you. In a nut shell, she belongs in the dumpster. I've even been told by members who work out there, that I should be the boss and not her. So has another girl that works there with me. Doesn't that say something? Jaime has already called me to tell me that members are sad that I've gone, but they totally understand. Nobody can stand her anymore. Sad.
So, if you know of a job opening that I can take MyKenna with me, let me know. :) I can do Friday afternoon's and Saturdays.

5 comments:

Heather said...

That sucks :( I hope you find something else fast.

sean said...

I hope you take up skateboarding, show that tony hawn who's boss!!!

work is lame, you should consider early retirement, live on a beach, collect trinkets.

Mitsy said...

That sucks Shley! You should apply at the rec center! I know day care sucks but it's worth having that kind of back up when things get tight. That was pretty cool of you to stick up for your "sister". That lady is dumb. I'll let you know when I quit. hehe

Joel and Kristie said...

I'm soooo glad you got out of their, your boss is CRAZY literally!!! YEAHHH we survived!!!

Katie Dotson said...

What!!! Your no longer a slave at Golds! Good for you! Sorry you had to leave in such a sucky way. Good luck finding a job!