using ghost and pumpkin cookie cutters for the shapes
painting an egg wash on the outside and then using orange colored
sugar for a more festive look finally enjoying her masterpiece!
The best thing about the future is that it comes one day at a time. -Abraham Lincoln
using ghost and pumpkin cookie cutters for the shapes
painting an egg wash on the outside and then using orange colored
sugar for a more festive look finally enjoying her masterpiece!
5 comments:
Thanks a lot Ash, I just got a cavity and it's not from the cookies! :D
Make me some??
Cute.
Where are you while she is making this project? I know she is bright but I do think she might require some supervision at times even
though she doesn't think she does.
BTW I love the picture of you and Kenna on top of the blog.
I'm so impressed with all my sisters actually doing the things from Family Fun. You look like you had fun, Kenna!
Post a Comment