Monday, August 18, 2008

NO MORE DIAPERS!


So, can you tell that I'm excited? For the past 3 days, McKenna has worn panties, and only has had 2 accidents. All day today, even at work and all through Costco, she didn't make one mistake!! It's so nice to say, "do you need to use the potty?" before we go anywhere, instead of having to check her diaper and changing it if it's wet. I can hear mom cheering because when school starts next week, she won't need to change Kenna's diapers anymore!!

Karen, you jealous? :)

13 comments:

Kaysha Alesa said...

Shlee. Kenna looks so mischevious in that pic. I think she is thinking "Ha Mom.. you think I am done.. I got a big one coming for you". Love Mind Reader Waynsh.

sean said...

if she doesn't need diapers anymore, then why is she giving that "I'm going to take the biggest dump and you are going to have to clean it up" face?

Shlina said...

that look on her face is because she put mascara on her eye lashes and was trying to show it off! it's not because she needed to take a dump. :)

Tami said...

That is Great!!!!! It is always wonderul not having to buy diapers!!!

Whitaker Family said...

Wahoo!! I'm so proud of you Kenna Koonie! You are such a big girl now. Just remember the advice I gave Dallin and Cy... When your bum makes tooting sounds, that means your bum is saying "pooooo's coming!" Love ya!

Heather said...

GO KENNA!!!

Hmmm... that mischievous little look in her eyes seems VERY familiar...

Dad said...

Doesn't it though? :D

Shlina said...

familiar? I wonder why....

Anonymous said...

Woo hoo! Cartwheel,,happy dance,, running man, Hi five, no diapers to change, go Kenna! Yea! I guess you could say I am excited.

Karen said...

The countdown to no more diapers left in the house begins! Hooray! I cannot even tell you how nice it is only changing one stinky bum. Keep it up Kenna!

Karen said...

Is Karen jealous? Why would she be? Gavin has been wearing underwear and going on the "potty" for months. I've got to agree with Sean and Kaysha, she looks like she is just waiting for the right moment to dump err strike.

sean said...

KABLAM!!! I've babysat her, I know what she is capable of.

Shlina said...

That "kablam" was only because she knew you were the only one watching her Sean, and she knew I wouldn't be back for at least another 1/2 hour. :)