wow, Kaysh.. I didn't know you were my idol! I must have written this while I was sleep walking or after you drugged me up. I guess now that your phone is working, you start to get the "good stuff" again, huh?
I know what you mean Ash. Kaysha is great. Kaysha is good. Kaysha is fun. Kaysha is beautiful. I love Kaysha too. She is my Idol too. And I am not even writing on your blog as you. I just really love Kaysha. She is a great mommy too. She is too much like her mommy.
6 comments:
Wow Ashley thanks!
is this because she is taller than you? : /
wow, Kaysh.. I didn't know you were my idol! I must have written this while I was sleep walking or after you drugged me up. I guess now that your phone is working, you start to get the "good stuff" again, huh?
I know what you mean Ash. Kaysha is great. Kaysha is good. Kaysha is fun. Kaysha is beautiful. I love Kaysha too. She is my Idol too. And I am not even writing on your blog as you. I just really love Kaysha. She is a great mommy too. She is too much like her mommy.
LOL How did Kaysha get everyone's passwords??
Post a Comment