Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Total Anxiety

Okay... so, here's the thing: School starts next week, and I'm taking half hard classes and half easy classes. So you'd think that I'd be completely cool with the whole thing, right? Well... today I noticed that I'm already freaking out a little bit that it starts, and also that I have to take math all over again. Not to mention that I've already failed this math class and I have to take it all over again.. then I have to take an english class that doesn't even count towards my credit for graduating. Can we say, "totally lame"? Plus... this might sound like i'm a total girl, which I am, but I'm also not at all close to the weight that I wanted to be at before school started again. Sad, I know! Anyway.. I'll keep you all updated on how it goes, although I don't think I'll be on the computer nearly as much once it starts. All the homework that I'm going to have, and keeping after Kenna is already going to take up 19 hours out of my day.
Anxiety stricken!!

6 comments:

sean said...

english is teh eZ, u shudnt wurry abowt it, srsly! Math however is fun, why would you intentionally fail it? Are you trying to hook up with the professor?

Kaysha Alesa said...

I toadaly agree wif Sean. PS. If I can do it, you can do it.. Better yet, if Sean can do it.. you can do it.

Anonymous said...

Calm down Ashley. If you have any trouble at all you can always ask Kaysha or Sean for help.

Mitsy said...

You'll do great Shlina! Your a smarty pants and you know it! Sure do love ya.

Dad said...

Yes, calm down Ash. You're hysterical. Hysterical I tell ya! MUAHAHAHAHAHA!!

Whitaker Family said...

You're going to do great! You're a smart cookie and a great mom!