Thursday, August 28, 2008

Kenna's Party

McKenna's birthday party is this Saturday at 5:30... so for those of you who REALLY want to come and party it up St. George/Dora style, come on over! It's at my house and Adam, Betsy and Max will be there, and so will cake and ice cream. :) We're having a fiesta, so there will be a pinata, empenadas, toquitos and games. Come shake your booty (as Kenna calls it), and get sick on sugar!
btw-if anyone has any ideas on what I should get for my soon to be 3 year old, I would really appreciate it. I have no clue!

5 comments:

Mitsy said...

I'm sorry that I can't come. I know you hate me. lol. Give Kenna a huge kiss for me and Max too. I'm glad I get to see you at the reunion though! Flee Fly Flo Flum! Love ya!

Whitaker Family said...

Wish we could be there! Happy Birthday, Kenna!

Anonymous said...

Yes! I love parties. I don't think McKenna will remember what you get her so anything will do. Even a box. Why not give her a bed that she may like as well as yours. Maybe she will stay in it at night.lol btw, I am thrilled to see that Alec is commenting now. Yahoo.

sean said...

you should get her a PODS!!!

Dad said...

I think she'll needs a PODS after today's haul.