Tuesday, August 26, 2008
Classes, classes... so many classes
I can tell you already that math, english and CSI are going to kick my butt. Even though Kundalini Yoga did kick my butt tonight (I did have to take some pain reliever when I got home), the professor is freaking awesome and she's making it fun. It's also nice knowing how to erase the world out of my mind for 2 hours once a week and only focus on myself. :) Then I have my Managing Stress class that's also once a week... TOTALLY looking forward to that one! Let's just say that I'm going to have to say goodbye to my social life for the next 3 months, and the only reason that mom and dad will be seeing me is because I'm rushing Kenna in and out of their home. Also, the only reason Lee will be seeing me is because he's helping me either with Kenna so I can do my homework, or he's helping with my homework. What a nice guy. BTW-we did make up. (just in case you're accidently out of the loop.) I know it's been on and off, on and off... but he knows that I'm not rushing anything because of it, and we're having fun. Besides, it's his turn to sit on the side lines and wait for me to have time for him. Mom agreed. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I disagree. Lee belongs in the dumpster. Or in the toilet, that is more fitting. You know my reasons why. If not I will clarify. AND School is not going to kick your butt. You got this.
I have to stay neutral on this Lee thing. He is a good guy though. I think you will do great at school. I am so stoked that McKenna is really potty trained. She hasn't let a poop out accidently at all. yahoo!
The girls and I do Kundalini yoga too! Though it's from a DVD :D
Post a Comment