Sunday, November 23, 2008

What A Man :)

Kenna took this picture



Last night, Lee came to the rescue. He offered to help move mom's hutch over to my house with his truck, take down Kenna's bed, put up the twin for her, and move my computer into my bedroom. I helped, of course, but not as much as he did :)

She climbed up there herself. It was funny for about a minute, and then she got mad when I told her she couldn't do that anymore.

3 comments:

Joel and Kristie said...

Hey who's this Lee? Have you told me about him? I'm bad with names, Sorry!! He sounds Awesome!!!

Dad said...

So THAT'S what happened to it. Now, Ashley, you bring that back here! And next time - ask!

And, yes. Who's this Lee fella?

:D

Anonymous said...

I think this guy was kinda cute Ash. And he has a truck. I like him already.