The best thing about the future is that it comes one day at a time. -Abraham Lincoln
Monday, November 24, 2008
Krazy Kenna
I thought these pictures were too funny not to post. It shows her personality perfectly!
my little sk8er she thinks sticking her tongue out is funny
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
I had to delete the comment cause I accidently posted under dad's name. What I wanted to say was. Where is the pic where Kenna is spanking her little popo ? Where did she learn that one.lol She is a cutie. The ladies at the salon fell for her tonight. She is a talker.
1 comment:
I had to delete the comment cause I accidently posted under dad's name. What I wanted to say was. Where is the pic where Kenna is spanking her little popo ? Where did she learn that one.lol She is a cutie. The ladies at the salon fell for her tonight. She is a talker.
Post a Comment