Sunday, November 9, 2008

It's Alive!

I tried my camera this morning, just for kicks, and it's working! I keep telling Kenna that she's so lucky... maybe I should stop before I scar her? Anyway, I'm very happy that it didn't get any water damage. And she's not allowed to touch it anymore... no matter how hard it is for me when she begs and cries... usually I just give in. Lee is helping me to be more firm, which I obviously need to start doing.

6 comments:

Dad said...

YAY!!! :D

Dad said...

Uh, weren't you s'posed to wait 'til Tuesday? Don't know where you got your impatience from... ;)

Anonymous said...

It will be soooo hard to say NO to Camera Crazy Kenna. I think Santa needs to bring her one for Christmas. A cheepy one.

Tami said...

Emma had tried the same thing with my camera. They do have one for children from Fisher Price that is water proof . I am glad to hear that your camera is still working.

sean said...

thats what she said.

Whitaker Family said...

You are so lucky! I'm glad it works :).