Kenna and I had a lot of fun Trick-or-treating last night. She loved going up to the doors by herself and asking for the candy! She kept telling Lee and me to stay on the sidewalk so she could knock on the door. Little Miss Independent!
My family came down and we hung out, ate chile and doughnuts, listened to a c.d. that my sister Kenice made, went trick-or-treating, and played. Today we're going to Staheli Farms, and Kenna's really excited to see all the animals! I'll take more pictures and post them tonight. :)

4 comments:
My little princess. :D
Kenna looked so pretty! She cracks me up and it was so fun to see you this weekend! I love you tons and thanks so much for the clothes! :)
I'm surprised to hear about Golds. It seems like right when I was moving things seemed to go in the crapper!! I don't know anything of what went on becuase I was busy with a life crisis, but I hope things work out for you and I hope you are happier now! It is good to see you and keep in touch.
Kenna looks so pretty. When did you have time to post a blog this weekend?
Post a Comment