Monday, May 25, 2009

Ashley's Sweets

Ok, so as everybody knows, these economic times are getting the best of some of us, so I've devised a plan for myself: I'm making homemade sweets like chocolate suckers in the shapes of roses, smiley faces, hearts, etc. I'm also making delicious banana bread, cinnoman rolls, a variety of cookies, and whatever else I'm able to make. I'm creating a blog for it which should be up by the middle to the end of this week with pictures and prices. I'm having a lot of fun with this, and I'm really hoping that I can start to make a profit from it.
If you're interested, let me know, and I can send some free samples your way!

6 comments:

Dad said...

Hang on...I've got my address around here somewhere....

Anonymous said...

The suckers, especially the roses, are pretty and yummy. The mint and peanut chocolate is great too. Great idea. Good luck!

Whitaker Family said...

Fun! Let me know when you have your blog up and running so that I can check it out.

Mitsy said...

YUUUUUMMMMMMM! You made me drool. ;)

Joel and Kristie said...

Don't block your blog without adding me! wedigkris@yahoo.com

Hollie said...

Hey, I made the famouse chocolate zucchini cake tonight, and used the recipe you gave me at my bridal shower! Thanks!