Tiffany called me Thursday night asking if I wanted to meet Kristen Stewart, the girl that plays Bella. Of course I said yes, and she said that she would be at the Riverton Walmart where Anthony works on Friday night for the release of Twilight. After a few more phone calls, and then talking to Anthony, it turned out that it was Rachelle Lafevre, the girl that plays Victoria instead. Which was still pretty cool. I took Kaia with me, who looked totally cute by the way, because she's the one who pretty much introduced us to Twilight. We didn't get to actually meet her, but I got a picture of her and Anthony got some posters that she signed for me and a t-shirt. It was still fun being able to see her and hanging out with Kaia.
And of course, I bought the movie that night, and I've already watched it about 3 times. Like I said, OCD.

3 comments:
OCD=Outta Control DORK. jk.. kinda.
My version, OCD=our cute daughter. hehe do you like mine better?
I'm glad that you guys had fun! More glad that Kenna didn't wake up :). So hopefully your "Cullen OCD" has switched to "Potter OCD" so that you can be caught up before HP6 comes out! :).
Post a Comment