Betsy is down for the marathon tomorrow morning, and then she's heading back home right after. It was fun seeing them again, and hopefully I'll be going up north and I'll see them again!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The best thing about the future is that it comes one day at a time. -Abraham Lincoln
4 comments:
He's getting so big! What a cutie! Love you Shlina!
He is getting so big. I have only seen him once in real life and now in a pic but he has grown up so much in that little time.
I can't believe how big he is!! I am glad that you got a job at Desert Palms. I think it's great that you can work and have McKenna with you! I sure miss St. george and I miss you! I am glad that things are going good - besides dealing with bad breath and stinky gas :)
What a cute smile he has! Kenna too:). Love ya!
Post a Comment