Tuesday, December 9, 2008

New Table!

I got a table from the DI, and it's brand new! Lee helped me bring it home in his truck and we put it together. I've been using a black card table that Mitsy bought for me while I was in the hospital with Max, and it was awesome of her and very helpful. The chairs were starting to loosen and fall apart, so that's when I knew it was time for a new one.

5 comments:

Dad said...

That's a cute table! Nice to have a handyman around, eh? :D

Shlina said...

most definitely :)

Joel and Kristie said...

Hey do you want a job, email me wedigkris@yahoo.com

Thill family said...

Looks great! I remember getting my first new table. What a great moment! Congratulation! Have a great Holiday!

Anonymous said...

When are we coming for dinner? I know you are a good cook.