Every year growing up, my family would have 'hallway' pictures before running into the front room where all of our presents were. We have so many of them, I thought it was a great tradition to keep going in my little family. Kenna is wearing her Christmas Eve P.J.'s from Grammy and Papa
She went straight to the bike, and was so excited!

She loved going through her stocking full of goodies!
She loved going through her stocking full of goodies!
Later that night, we went to mom and dad's house, where we watched Santa Claus, Christmas Vacation, and opened one last present. McKenna got some make-up, and I got some really nice shampoo and conditioner.
This year was awesome.

4 comments:
I'm glad you had a great Christmas! Kenna looks like she had a blast! Did Lee get you anything????
Yep. He got me a tool set (which I needed! lol), earrings and a necklace with a heart on it. they're really pretty.
Woah! Make up? You're brave :). Merry Christmas!
We were thinking of a tool set for you too. Looks like great minds think alike, eh?
Post a Comment